My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Michael Yon LIVE

Michael Yon will be on the radio at 9pm EST. The station is WRKO 680 am. You can streamline it so you may listen over the net. Don't forget, for those of us who live on the west coast coast, that means 6pm!

Hat tip to Seawitch. She also told us about Pundit Review. They will be hosting the program. I'm going to check it out. Hey! Why don't we all, and then we can compare notes? You may have picked up something the others missed. Just a thought. Have a great day.

Cross posted at Knickerbocker News and Love America First.