My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Medal of Honor Awarded for Patience

These Medals of Honor have been awarded to my brother, Mr. Grassroots, for many years of patience. While he was not in the Military performing this service, you could say that he was in a combat zone. I want to award him only the best, because that is what he has given me.

For all the years of unselfish devotion and rising above and beyond the call of duty, I faithfully award you, Mr. Grassroots, this picture of these Medals. May they be sufficient.

PS. I chose the Military's medals, because I can think of no greater honor.