My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, July 29, 2005

My Newspaper

I have spent a couple days working on bringing back my newspaper, The Knickerbocker News. I only have a couple articles there. That is because I need some help.

Does anyone think they can write as a reporter? I'd like to hear from you. As much fun as it is to poke fun at others, this is a different flavor. This is the how newspapers used to be. Resourceful, informative, interesting, useful, factual, etc.

It's a lot of fun to find how many times you catch yourself while writing a story. I slip all the time. lol. Sometimes I let it go, some times I fix it. It depends on the topic and the sincerity. Well, that's what I've been doing, along with fiddling around with these templates. lol. Have a great day.