My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Omar's Revenge, lol

Here is something that knocked me out of my chair with laughter. I would like to share it with you.
Temperature: over 110f and rising although an A/C is running in the next room.

Background music: my favorite Metallica songs played at an extermely loud volume.

Location: our living room (NOT Gunatanamo).

I think my brother Mohammed will start accusing me of torturing him!

- posted by Omar @ 22:25
Now you tell me, are we not the only people who get this? lol. NO! The Iraqis also know that Durbin is a dunce. Good job, Omar.

(location: IRAQ.)

You may see the picture over at Iraq the Model.