My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Washington Times News-4/02/2005

Mugabe holds on to power Saturday
Blind eyes on Zimbabwe? Thursday
Explosives unearthed at Nichols' old home. Friday
Security Council Acts on Darfur Thursday
Lebanon: Prime Says He will Stay Friday

'DEAD WRONG' REPORTS ON IRAQ MISLED BUSH
By Joseph Curl

PRESS LIMITS TAINT YEMENI REFORMS
By Peter Willems
Reporters fear for their lives. It is more strict now than it was before. Very disturbing news.

The last two stories I unfortunately could not retrieve their URL's, so if you would like to read them, please e-mail me, and I will send them to you. Thank you for your patience.