My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Have you ever...?

...got up to do something and found yourself just staring off into space?
...forgotten to eat?
...eaten, and forgotten what you ate?
...went to do something, and halfway through-forgot what you were doing?
...thought you losing your mind?
...lost your best friend, and still call their name?

I miss my cat, Stud Muffin, so much it hurts. If it seems I am off my game, that is because I am. Please forgive me. I will try to be more mature about it, but until then...I may forget many things. Please remind if you have asked something of me. I don't want to let you down, also. Thanks for understanding.