My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Soldiers' Angry at Lower Sentence

While everyone was sitting back here, safe and sound, the men and women of our Military have been putting their lives on the line for us. Yes, they put their lives on the line for the guy standing to the right and left of them, but ultimately, it is for our sake. We have heard plenty, if you bother watching the news anymore, about how terrible a crime it was to have panties on your head. Me? I'da shot them dead. That is why I am here and they are there.

Now that Graner has been sentenced, BlackFive has something to say. He is a soldier that we owe a deep gratitude. I believe we can start by reading what he has to say on this subject. Please give him your gratitude, also. Have a great day.