My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Please don't S-H-O-U-T

Good evening. You may have noticed I've not written yet today. I have been fallen ill. I am well, just weak. I am trying to keep my commitment to write at least once a day. I would go into detail, but even I get bored with those. :) I pray all of you are doing well. I should be up to snuff soon. Some stories I have been working on are: A Chinese Riot, More on the Chinese Petetioners, USA Codemns Cambodian Kidnapping of Freed Sex Slaves and Tiananmen Square Vets Appeal for Mao Protestors. Also, the situation in Darfur, Sudan and the joke of a peace agreement. Thank you for hanging in there with me.