My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Don't Touch My Property!

Oh No, John Turner for Under Secretary of Interior

This is an article I found while reading TownHall.com. It is written by Administrator Member #1 on Monday, January 3, 2005. This page is a message board for Land Rights Network, and they are members of American Land Rights Association.

This article, if true, is frightening. Apparently, Mr. John Turner is a member of the Green kooks. They are thinking of nominating him for Under Secretary of Interior, which means he will be one heart beat away from the big land grab we fought so hard to keep. It is said that he will try to force Gale Norton from office. Please read this article. If it is true, we will lose more property rights than we already have. From sea to shining sea. There are many numbers and links to do your own research. Since I have no clue as to who he is, I suggest someone tell me what is going on! Thank you.