My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My News Blog

If you are looking for news, please visit Nickerbokker News I have articles that are linked to Al Sabah, Arab News, International News Today, Sudan, South America, etc. You get the general ideas.

BTW, the site is NOT spelled the same way as you see it written here. It is http://NikerbokkerNews.blogspot.com This is for personal reasons. Thank you for your interest in world affairs. Of course we know we won't find any here! Not as long as we have actors who have nothing to say spouting their hatred of America. How sad. Well, nevermind them. You have a great day!