My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Congratulations! PM John Howard

Thank you, the people of Australia, for your support of freedom for all people, women included. Thank you for Australia's outstanding devotion and standing side by side with the USA against every moral and violent conflict we have had. Not because we bullied you, for you are a people who refuses to bullied. Not because we have always agreed on every social decision. We certainly disagree on some of those, I'm quite sure. No, it is much more simple than all of that. We have stood together through history's time because, in the end, it was proven the right thing, at the right time, at the right place to do. In my most sincere appreciation and gratitude, THANK YOU, AND CONGRATULATIONS!