My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Doing the Right Thing

Why is it that doing the right thing sometimes makes you feel sad? I have been writing for another blog, and I had no idea that they were not writing because I wrote so much. I wrote so much, because no one else was writing! I only want to have a successful blog. I am very sorry for the people I hurt. I just wish they would have been brave enough to tell me, instead of going through someone else. I guess I understand. If I didn't know the other people, but I knew the person that invited me to write...maybe I would have done the same thing. It just makes me sad. I am sorry. I will only be writing once a week, if they still want me to write. Have a good day.