My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, March 25, 2005

al-Khaiwani is Free

I was going to write an article about this, but I have been so upset because of the disappointing judges, one after the other, in the Terri Schiavo case that I haven't done much of anything. My apologies to Mr. al-Khaiwani.

Fortunately, Jack of Clubs and Jane of Armies of Liberation have been keeping up with this Yemeni reporter who was wrongly jailed for his speech. There is much work to do in the ME. This is just one soul that we were able, in some small way because of Jane, to help. We will continue to fight for their right to free speech. I thank everyone who helped.

Here is the article that first let us know he was freed. If you would like to e-mail him and say welcome home or something, you can do so here. Thank you, Jack and Jane. Hey, if your name was Jill instead of Jane...LOL. Everyone have a good day.