My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Judge Stays Decision on Terri Schiavo

Judge stays the decision to remove the feeding tube from Terri Schiavo until 5pm EST. He needs more time to consider the new requests by her parents. I believe there is also another tactic being played out. I am not sure of all the details, so I won't try to guess.

Michelle Malkin has an article on this matter. She also has many links where you can go to find more and better details. Please pray for Terry and her parents. This would set a horrible precident.

You see, I am disable. I don't talk about it, because no one actually cares. I don't mean in a mean way. I just mean they like me just fine. My struggles are my own, just as yours are your own.

I have had 3 strokes. I am only 45, but I had my first 2 at the age of 22. I thought my life was over. It was 2 days after I graduated college, and here I was I didn't even know my name. I couldn't talk and while in a coma, I heard the doctor tell my Mother that even if I lived I would never walk again.

What if my Mother listened to what I had told her? Yes. I was watching some shows where I would comment, "I would never want to live like that." I would not have had the absolute pleasure of meeting all of you, even if it is only through a computer. I have changed my mind on that subject. Just so everyone knows, DO NOT MURDER ME. Keep me alive. I will overcome whatever befalls me, because God is my Rock and He is sufficient. Thank you.